Proud to serve Veterans
I am so proud to be the daughter of a World War II veteran. My dad landed in Normandy and walked his way across Europe during the War.
He instilled a sense of patriotism and love of country in our family.
My father was a firm believer in being involved in veterans’ organizations and was a supporter of many. I have followed in his footsteps by supporting The Purple Heart Association, Wounded Warriors and the Disabled American Veterans. Having been injured twice, we became very familiar with the VA facilities in both Lyons and East Orange.
I always want to do more to show our veterans the respect and help that they deserve so much so I became an accredited member of The Veterans Advocacy and Benefits Association.
After all that they do for us and our country, I would love nothing more than to aid veterans in their search for comfortable and affordable homes.
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Contact me at: andreacerzachathamhome.com